? ??????????????Brown Leaves? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 1187 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jonas Brothers Flare? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1399 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instru BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pregnancy rash

So I started getting this miserable rash a couple weeks ago started on my stomach and slowly moved to my arms and legs. I went to the Dr wed and what do you know it's normal. My liver is releasing a toxin causing this rash - FUN! It could come and go , it could get bad who knows whats going to happen. There is nothing to do about it at this point..the Dr said drink lots of liquids and try to flush the toxins out. He also said that patients don't normally get this till about 30 wks so hopefully this isn't a sign that it's going to be worse at 30 wks. I am 21wks today lets hope it just goes away and never comes back.