? ??????????????Brown Leaves? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 1187 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jonas Brothers Flare? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1399 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instru BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cake Decorating Class

So for V-day my boys got me a GC to Michaels and signed me up for cake decorating classes. Monday was suppose to be my first night but the lady called me and there were not enough people signed up to take the class so they are not having it this month. If ANY of you are interested in taking this class please sign up @ the Michaels on Shawnee Mission Pkwy I really want to get started on these classes I find it very interesting and fun to do. They can only have the class if at least 4 people sign up ... I was the ONLY signed up for this month. Please please please if you are interested sign up or if you want more info let me know.