? ??????????????Brown Leaves? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 1187 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jonas Brothers Flare? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1399 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instru BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

20 wks

only 20 more weeks to go. Things are going great Jack is growing just like he should and is moving all over the place. I can't believe how fast time flies. I feel like I just found out I was pregnant. We are starting to clean out the spare bedroom so we can get Brody into his big boy John Deere room. It's quite the task...we don't have much storage space so it seems like our spare bedroom was the place to put something if you couldn't find a home for it. We had to sell our treadmill :( -- OK so I act sad about it but I probably only used it 10 times in the last 4 yrs..lol. Once the room is all cleaned out we are going to get some new carpet and start decorating. I already have everything we need - I think. Jack will get Brody's baby room with a few changes...like the name on the wall. Seems like things are going just as planned and moving along quite fast ... we have several things we are trying to figure out / get planned before Jack arrives so it could get interesting. We really want to take a family vacation just the three of us but we haven't quite figured out where yet and when we would actually have time to go since Josh is only off every other weekend and it seems like we have a million things going on.

A little update on Brody... HE IS A MAD MAN.. LOL... he is so much fun. He is talking more and more everyday and actually putting words together. I came home from work yesterday and he was holding his jacket yelling at dad " Outside Dadda outside" it was dinner time and it was cold so there was no way we were going outside. I kept saying we have to eat dinner first...he was not having it " No dinner, Outside momma" I was trying so hard not to laugh because he was so upset and serious. He loves to jump off the couch onto pillows (I know I know not the best idea) Dad taught him this great trick, well the other night he decided to take his tractor and ride it off the couch -- it was hilarious... I should be telling him no since it is a bad habit but I just find it too fun!!! There is never a dull moment at my house I can only imagine what it's going to be like with 2 crazy boys and there dad!! Can't wait!!!

Oh I forgot to mention we have started potty training...he is very good at telling us when he has to go #2 -- so hopefully by July we won't have any big diapers at our house.