? ??????????????Brown Leaves? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 1187 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jonas Brothers Flare? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1399 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instru BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sorry it's been so long!

I just realized I haven't posted anything in quite a while. Nothing too exciting has been going on around our house just enjoying the nice weather and havning fun. We went to Omaha's Zoo at the end of April and had a BLAST!!! Josh is on his last night shift for a while he will be taking some sort of electrical class starting the second week in June and will be on days for 3 months!! WOOOHOOO!!! I go to the dr tomorrow for a sono to see how big Jackson is and then thursday for my regular appt. I only have 6 weeks left. Brody has been in his big boy room for a month now and he LOVES it! Jackson's room is ready for him as well just need to put his name on the wall. I really need to get some pics posted so you can see the fun we have been having. Well I think that's all for now..I will try to post a few pics!