? ??????????????Brown Leaves? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 1187 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jonas Brothers Flare? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1399 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instru BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

He's here!!

Sorry for the delay! Jackson Daniel Cook came into the world on July 2nd 2009 @ 2:46pm weighing in at 9 lbs 4 oz....we are all doing great!!! I am so thankful they induced me a week early because I can't imagine what another week would have brought. I will try very hard to get some pics posted. Brody is a GREAT big brother he loves to hold "BABY" and give him tons of kisses...He does ask Jack everyday to color with him it's very cute!! We are VERY BUSY this next couple of weekends so I should have a TON of pics to post to update everyone. Brody's birthday is right around the corner and we can't wait for his fishin party!!