? ??????????????Brown Leaves? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 1187 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jonas Brothers Flare? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1399 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instru BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sono & Dr appt last week

I had my sono done last week and they estimate the Jackson is weighing about 5lb 14oz as of right now...YIKES!!! At my dr's appt the next day she said she would not let me go past 39wks--YEAH!! So if I don't have this kid on my own I will be enduced towards the end of June first of July. I am starting to hurt all over and am ready to see his precious little face already. Jackson will be here before we know it!! This month is going to fly by - I think we have plans every weekend. Let the summer fun begin!

Tonight is Josh's last night shift---WOOHOO!!!! We are so excited to have the evenings and weekends with him for 3mths. Brody is a daddy's little boy like no other so they are going to have a FUN summer!

OH my big sis Sarah coached her last High School Softball game for a while and it was the Championship game at State!!! THEY WON !!! For those of you who don't know her team , the St. Mary's Bears of St. Mary's, KS, won state softball last year and this year they did it again. I am so proud of her team and of course her! She is an amazing coach and the girls have a ton of respect for her. She is moving home this month and will be teaching at Imacculata(not sure on the spelling) in LV, KS ... hopefully with time she will build a great softball team for there school and we will see them win state one of these days.