? ??????????????Brown Leaves? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 1187 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jonas Brothers Flare? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1399 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instru BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 20, 2008

WOW... Let's try this again!!

OK it's been way too long since I have udpated this... almost a year I know! Well Brody is now 15 mths old and is one crazy kid. He loves playing with dada and loves being outside. He has quite the vocabulary for his age too. We have had a crazy first year and have loved every second of it. I am getting ready to leave Brody for the first time for more then just one night. Not sure I am ready for it but we both will survive and he won't even know I was gone. Josh and I are going to FL for my cousins wedding so it should be a blast. I am going to try my hardest to keep this updated - A lot of my friends have started blogs and I just love seeing all the new things going on with them so I figured others would like to see what's going on at our house too. So here I go again!! I will try to post a few new pics for all of you as well.