? ??????????????Brown Leaves? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 1187 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jonas Brothers Flare? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1399 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instru BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 30, 2007

29 wk

Went to the Dr this morning everything is great. I passed my Glucose test ... big plus I didn't want to cut back on my sugar intake:):):) Brody's heart beat is going strong and everything is going just as planned. I am measuring a bit bigger -about 31wks- rather then the 29 that I am but that's OK I don't mind if I have him a couple weeks early. I go back May 29th then it's every 2 wks after that appt... I was suppose to start the every 2 wk thing for my next appt but my Dr said I am doing so well that I can wait 4wks one last time.... EXCELLENT !!! Brody's room still isn't finished but we will get on that ASAP.... you just never know when he will want to see the world.