? ??????????????Brown Leaves? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 1187 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jonas Brothers Flare? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1399 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instru BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Our new and improved kitchen



After several months of distruction my kitchen is done .... well there are few things left to do including the floor but I can use my kitchen again. Thanks to Grandpa Hartman for all his hard work on the cabinets and Josh with the tile work and setting the sink my kitchen turned out great. I know everyone thought I was crazy when I said I am going to paint my cabinets red but it was worth it. I LOVE IT. I even got to keep my black wall. I wish I had before pictures but for some reason I didn't take any. Just picture a really old kitchen our house was built in the 50's I think that says enough.